Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cardinal Nation!

5 minute countdown!! Scotty McCreery just sang the National Anthem. He was...amazing, as usual. Not gonna lie, you could see the poor kid's nerves all over his face, but once he started singing, you'd never know it. He sounded like he'd been doing it his whole life. Scotty was on The BULL this morning...which I missed. But I watched the interview a couple hours ago. If there's any Scotty McCreery fans reading, you can find the interview here.

I had a whole post I wrote last night, but for some reason my Blackberry wouldn't send it. Grr technology...Anyway it really wasn't anything important. I just needed something to do while I sat at QT waiting for my car to start. Because Saturn is dumb and fails at life. I didn't know until a couple years ago that QT is apparently a local thing. Basically QT (or Quick Trip) is the god of all gas stations. They're always clean, and the people are friendly, and the bathrooms don't creep you out to use.

I'm selling my iPad and buying a laptop. I love love love my iPad, but there's things I need for college that the iPad just can't do. Soooo if anyone's interested email me (my e-mail's over there --->) I haven't decided on a price yet, but it will be fairly cheap (less than half what I paid).

Okay, well some people are coming over to watch the game and I'm missing bits and pieces of it so I'm gonna go. GO CARDS!!


*****okay so I can't figure out how to get my email on here, and I don't feel like messing with it right now, so just ignore that ^^up there^^ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment