Monday, December 20, 2010

*Squeal*

OK so I just figured out how to change my blog layout. I mean the high-tech advanced stuff like color changes and background images...AWESOME! Unfortunately, I am just about the most indecisive person on the planet so it took over an hour. And I still don't know if I'm happy with it. We'll see how it goes.

Since traveling is one of my biggest passions, I felt that my blog should reflect that. Thus, the picture of the gorgeous Irish cliffs. *sigh* is there anything more beautiful? That's very high on my list of "Places I *will* go before I die". The first thing I do when I turn the TV on is check to see if there's any travel shows on. Rick Steve's is my best friend. I asked for a passport for Christmas. And, best of all....*drumroll*...I'm actually going to get to travel! Next summer (about a week after graduation)  I'm going to be spending 12 days in France and Italy! I am so stoked! My French teacher planned the trip knowing that those were the two top places on my list (well, France and Ireland are at the top...but beggars can't be choosers ;)).

Anyhoo...this is a really random post. It's almost midnight, and I'm so tired. But I'm trying to stay awake 'til at least midnight so I'll sleep past 7am. It's been such a long week. Every year my church puts on "A Christmas Carol" at a local high school. This was the second year I helped backstage. It's so much fun, but everyone is super stressed out the whole week. We had a really good turnout considering we had to cancel the first performance because of ice. I heard there was about 1200 people who saw it.

i really don't have anything else to say. So I'll leave you with some pictures from this week. ciao! xo
p.s. if anyone out there is actually reading this--feel free to creep on me even more and follow me on twitter. xx


trying to get a pic for the Christmas card

me, Emily, and Bekah (beaker)


it was a veeery long day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment