Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sickies!

I know I promised another post this week, but I had a good excuse... I've been sick :( It started Thursday with just a scratchy throat, but Friday morning I woke up and couldn't open my eyes, I was coughing, and had a bad sore throat. yep. Definitely sick. Pink Eye, to be exact. Ok, well I don't know for sure, 'cause I didn't go to the doctor, but only one eye was "pink" and super swollen. It was pretty bad.

So, I was in bed all weekend. Went nowhere. Did nothing (except watch movies). Ate nothing. And slept maybe a total of 6 hours the whole weekend. Mis-er-a-ble! The worst part about being sick is missing out on everything.  I had to miss the thing Friday night with my youth group, and my choir concert yesterday morning, and church. I really don't like missing church. Oh well...
So this morning I woke up feeling MUCH better. I can actually open my eyes now. And I slept all the way through the night (first time in a LONG time! Not just from being sick. I've been dealing with insomnia for a while, too). But do you know what the best part is? I woke up this morning, looked out the window, and saw SNOW!!!!! Yep! first snow of the season!! :D It looks like there's about 3" or so, and it's still coming. Awesome. I love snow. Hopefully the roads will all be clear and everything by tomorrow. My family couldn't get out this morning to go to Church.

Ok, I think that's about it for now. I have a bunch of homework to get done today. And a paper to write on the effects and benefits of Spiritual health. shouldn't be too difficult. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. :)

Peace and Love! Have a great Sunday :)

 I tried uploading pictures of the snow, but blogger is being lazy today, understandably...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment