Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday...

Today, I woke up at 7:30. Kind of early for a Saturday, but the sun was shining in my window telling me it's time to wake up. :) I spent some time in the Word, and straightened things up in my room, and vacuumed. We're in the process of moving, or at least selling our house. There's a real estate agent coming tomorrow evening to talk to Dad and Mom, and see the house and everything, so we've been cleaning and organizing like mad all week. Deep, deep cleaning. Like under the refrigerator. In spite of the tedious and seemingly ridiculous cleaning, I had the motivation I needed to really clean out ad organize my room.

Anyhoo, back to today. I had to work this morning (I work at a local restaurant) from 9:30 'til about 2:00. 4 1/2 hours in a 900 degree kitchen and our hot, humid, 95 degree Missouri weather are not a good combination. I was glad to get into my nice air conditioned car. :) When I got home I did some more cleaning and more organizing. I actually found the binding for a quilt I started about 3 years ago. All that's left to finish is just sewing the binding on. I have so many unfinished projects right now. I should probably try to finish them before the next school year begins (SENIOR YEAR :D). I'll keep you updated on it goes, and hopefully post some pictures of some of the things I finish.

One of my really close friends left on a sort-term mission trip to Belize yesterday morning. While she's gone, I'm taking over her nannying job for her. She nanny's two little boys (4 and 6). They're a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to watching them. What I'm NOT looking forward to is having to wake up at 4:30 AM! to get to their dad's house my 5:15. It's still dark at 5:15 in the morning. thank goodness for coffee right? :D

Well, it's getting late, and we have church in the morning. Plus I think I'm getting sick, so I need to get as much sleep as possible. So good night all! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment