Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday!

Day one of nannying. It's 8am and the boys are still sleeping. Thankfully when I got here I was able to sleep for about an hour, so hopefully I won't be a complete zombie. :p I've having a hard time thinking up things to do with them. Generally I'd take them to a park of something, but it's so hot today. Their dad gave me some mondey for food and stuff, but there's not enough there to take to a place like Chuck E. Cheese or anything. I don't think he left me a house key anyway, so I think we're probly just going to spend the day inside doing who-knows-what. I'll figure something out. All it takes is a little brainstorming. :D

I've been reading "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris. I've never dated and have never wanted to, but the book is still good encouragment. When I'm finished, I might do a review...but don't count on it. I'm a terrible writer. :\

Well, time to fix breakfast! I have my camera and will hopefully take some pictures throughout the day. Have a great Monday! :)

For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake -Philippians 1:29

No comments:

Post a Comment