Thursday, January 12, 2012

Too Good to Last

I guess I should've known the warm weather wouldn't stay. Yesterday, it was sunny with a high of 55. And today...



We only got about an inch, but since we do live in Missouri, no one knows how to drive in snow. Apparently, the highways are a mess and shut down. It took my sister two and a half hours to get to school today. We only live 15 minutes away. All the public schools around here are shut down. For an *inch* of snow. In these pictures you can still see grass.
i think i may need to wash my car. 
I searched all over Facebook and found this:
My backyard last year
aaaaaand:
my backyard this year.
yeah. Now you know why I feel a little...cramped here. Oh well. 

I found out this morning that the company Hostess is filing for bankruptcy protection. It seems like our childhood keeps slipping away. remember VHS tapes? The 4 year old that I babysit saw one and had no idea what it was. I never thought things would make me feel old. Ya know what I mean? I remember before DVDs even existed. 

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better today, so I'm going to try to get something productive done today while I don't feel like passing out. Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment