Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Things I Love...


* I love baseball GO CARDS!

*I love mango anything

 *I love cows
*I love the Midwest


*I love Skype

so I can see my bestie's beautiful face even though she lives in Texas

 *I love my dog

* I love home
*I love Starbucks

 
* I love this picture

Though I'm not a fan Illinois
* I love that my friends and I are so lame that instead of partying on Friday nights, are idea of fun is driving through Arby's backwards

* I love crazy stories my family made up about the (former) neighbors

supposedly this is a meth lab. every night a little red light shined through the window...that could only mean one of two things...


* I love Mason and Remy from the BULL

* I love going to haunted houses with my friends

*I love Chai tea


*I love Chevy trucks


the bigger the tires, the better :)

Aaaaaaannnnnd one more of my (former) neck of the woods

awww what the heck...one more from the Midwest :) (this one's from Illinois)
And obviously I love my family, but somehow I don't have any pictures of them at the moment. fail.

Well that sums up my week. The picture with Mason and Remy is from when I went to a haunted house last weekend. So. Much. Fun. Because my parents aren't fans of Halloween, I've never been trick-or-treating, and before this had never been to a haunted house. This particular one is pretty popular in our area. Was it worth $25? Probably not, since I'm cheap. ;) But I had a good time. The highlight though was getting to meet my favorite people from my favorite radio station. :D And since I'm seriously thinking about going into radio broadcasting, it was pretty cool :) OH and I was on the radio...just an FYI :) :)

The Illinois pictures are from last Sunday. My grandparents decided they wanted to take us out to eat to this place we used to go to when I was younger. The Wittmond Hotel is a quaint old hotel-turned-restaurant. They serve food family-style, so there's no menu. You eat what they give you and you like it. Believe me it is GOOD. there's a set price per person and includes everything but drinks and dessert. It was the day before my brothers birthday and my grandparents had brought in a cake. The staff was completely cool with it, and even brought out a candle for it. Then they had the whole dining room sing happy birthday to the kid. teehee I'm just glad it wasn't me. *ahem embarrassment* I highly recommend you check them out if you're ever in the area. It's in Brussels in Calhoun County, IL (the directions are on the website).

That's about all I have for now. It's getting late (and by late I mean 10:30...college does strange things to you) and I still need to get some homework done. Goodnight peoples! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment