Friday, January 7, 2011

Why can't I just Graduate?

Who would've guessed that graduating would be so complicated. Oh yes, it's so much more then just walking across a stage and taking your diploma. Especially when you're homeschooled. There's meetings, and photos, and voting, and activites. There's no year book commitee. Each person gets their own "memory page" and it's their responsibility to get it sorted and sent in on time. And each class has to vote on their own class color, verse, hymn etc. I thought that was the difficult part, but we knocked that out within a few hours at the first meeting. Now, I have to find at least a dozen photos of me with family/friends, doing activities I participate in (which is pretty much nothing--I really don't do anything like sports, or band, or dance, or anything like that). As if that's not bad enough, all my pictures are on my computer...that died. So now I have to find a way to get my pictures off of Facebook, which is proving to be impossible. So I don't know what I'm going to do. Oh and I have to fill out this sheet that has my favorite color, Scripture, song, artist, author, drink, food group etc. Honestly, who can actually pick a favorite song? Oh and by artist it means actual art. That wasn't too hard. I love impressionism so obviously I went with Monet. But other things like favorite pastime? Or Dream job/career? I can't even figure out what I want to do next week. There's no way I can pick a dream job! *sigh* Oh well...

Anyhoo...so that's what I've been doing today. My mom told me today that if I want to take the ACT in February, I'm going to have to pay for it...$75. I don't have $75! I have to buy a passport. And find $1300 by February or I can kiss France goodbye...I haven't even kissed it hello! Which means I'm going to be working every chance I get.

Despite that, I have high hopes for 2011. I've been waiting for this year for at least 4 years. It promises to be the best year of my life thus far. It better not let me down.

Well, my break's over. Back I go. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment