Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally!!

I finally have my baby!!! I got my iPad this morning! He's 32gb. His name is Braedyn, and he's perfect! I'm so excited! I've been messing around with it all day trying to figure everything out. As of now, there's really nothing that I don't like about it. I've heard a lot of complaining about the typing, but I haven't had any more trouble with it than a regular keyboard. I'm going to be buying the Zagg keyboard/case for it though, just so it'll be easier for writing papers and whatnot. One thing I wasn't too happy about was that it didn't even come with anything as a means of protecting the screen. Regular iPods come with that sleeve thing to protect the screen. So I don't know if I'll be taking out of the house before my case thing comes.

I've been crazy busy the past few weeks. Sorry I haven't been around. Blogging is kind of my stress-reliever. Maybe that's why I've been so cranky lately. my boss thought would be a good idea to give me over thirty hours this week. It's not really a bad thing. I definitely need the money. I just don't have time to work full-time. I'm a student. I can't do it all. I need a vacation. Since I'm not going to Europe now, I'll have to settle for somewhere a teensy bit closer. Is Ireland closer than France? My mom keeps promising that we'll go to Ireland with the tax return. I have a feeling that's not going to happen. Which is fine. At this point I'd settle for a good massage, ya know?

I'm just rambling now. Sorry. I'm really out of it. I keep thing about the double I'm working tomorrow, and I'm really not looking forward to it. I haven't worked a double in almost a year. Anyhoo, I'm not going to make you suffer through my randomness anymore. Have a good week, my loves! Peace and love! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment