Monday, October 18, 2010

She's Alive!

I'm back! I'm so sorry I forgot about you. I can't believe it's been 3 months. Oh well...I'm back, and I'm here to stay (fingers crossed :)). Where should I even begin? I could go through and write about everything that I can remember from the past 3 months, but who wants to read that? :p

I feel like I have to write another "introduction" post, which is not fun. So I guess I'll just say that it's good to be back, and I have a few ideas about where I want this blog to go. I love writing, but I'm lacking in the creativity department. I have a few post ideas in my head, but as far as the over-all "atmosphere" of the blog...I'm not really sure what I want for it. I do know that I want to be able to encourage girls in their Walk. I pray that God will use this blog to further His Kingdom. And of course I'll be writing (alot!) about my daily life. Which of course is oh-so-exciting. right.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I have midterms to study for.

Peace and Love,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment