Thursday, October 28, 2010

For Real??

Did I really figure out what I want to do with my life? Really?? :D More details on that next week. :) 
I had a job interview yesterday. Well, I was supposed to. But it turns out that someone else had my app, so he said he'll call me Friday when he gets it back. I really miss working. There's a few other job opportunities  as well. And I'm still getting at least one babysitting job a week. Which isn't a lot of money, but at least there's some money coming in.


Remember how I was studying for midterms? Well, I had the first one yesterday and I ACED IT! BOOYAH! (shout out to all you 90s children! :D)


I bought Leap Year the other day. One of my favorites. Along with P.S. I Love You. And I'm wearing my brand-spanking new Celtic Thunder T-shirt!! And The Big Bang Theory  is on tonight! This day just keeps getting better and better! :)






I think that's all for now. Hope you all are having as good a day as I am. <3


Now I'm going to leave you all with some Michael Jackson Love


In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment