Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey Y'all! :)

yes. I say 'y'all'. And I'm not ashamed. :p In this particular part of the good ol' U. S. of A., only hicks and visitors from the South say 'y'all'. But who cares. I juts want to try and get rid of as many stereotypes as possible. All they are, really, are an excuse to needlessly judge people. That's not our job, people. It's God's. :)

Ok, rant over. Moving on...

It's been kind of a busy week. My friends came back from Belize last Thursday, and Saturday at Church, we had a sharing service so they could talk about all the crazy-awesome things God did down there. Sunday we had Church and I had to work that evening. This week has been spent really cleaning and organizing everything, touch-up painting, and more cleaning. I'm also in charge of meals and keeping the kitchen clean and in order. It's been rather challenging though, as everyone's been busy, and right now we're all on different schedules, so we're all eating whenever we have the time. And, unfortunately, it seems we're never all here together.

Anyhoo, I have to go to work in a couple hours. I tried the sweet tea from McDonald's (A large is only $1!!), and honestly, I'm only looking forward to working so I can stop and get some sweet tea on the way. ;) It's good stuff.

I finished my quilt!! :D YAY! WOOT! HURRAY!! I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of the finished product, but will probably post a picture tomorrow. Maybe. We'll see.

I've been reading a lot. Currently, I'm reading "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy. I just started it today, so I'm not very far into it, but it's really good thus far.

That's all I have time for today. I have a few "article-type" posts in mind. It's just finding the time to sit down and actually write them. :) Have a great week!



And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise the prophecies, but test everything; hold fast to what is good. Abstain from every evil thing. 1 Thessalonians 5:14-22

No comments:

Post a Comment