Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can't Hide It

Alright, so I've been feeling A LOT better the past couple days. Mom even let me out of the house yesterday. ;) It was only for about an hour, but hey, I'll take it. I got to drive for the first time today. That was pretty exciting. I thought I might of forgotten how to drive, but it's all good. Carter thought I'd abandoned him. But we talked it out, and things are good now.

So where did I go on my first official day of freedom? Yep, of course. I went to Walmart. I also put a check in the bank, and went to Bread Co. for a mango smoothie. I left the house around 11:30 full of energy. Came home  at 2, and had to take a nap. My energy had vanished. Yep, still sick, I guess. I slept for almost 2 hours. Geez Louise. I cannot wait to be back to normal.

Actually, I can't wait to go back to school. I feel like my brain melted and spilled out over break. Especially since I was sick, and all I could do was watch TV and sleep. I need to use my brain again before it forgets how to work. I had to drop my Communications though, at least for now. Since Mono takes a long time to recover from, Mom and Dad are afraid of me getting too run down with school and work, so I had to cut back. And since that's the class that I don't absolutely have to have, it was the one to go. It's kind of sad though, I was really looking forward to that class. I was also going to take French 202, since all of my friends from 201 were going to be in it...but that's going to happen either. Oh well. I guess I'd rather not end up in the hospital.

Okay, I guess that's it. I'm watching a Simon Cowell biography, and it's quite fascinating. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment